Zucchini with Dor Blue cheese

Category: Vegetable and fruit dishes
Zucchini with Dor Blue cheese

Ingredients

Zucchini or zucchini
Blue cheese type Dor Blue
Garlic
Olive oil
Salt
Ground black pepper

Cooking method

  • Zucchini (zucchini) cut across, each into 3-4 columns, depending on the size. Scrape out the pulp with a spoon or vegetable knife, leaving the bottom.
  • Zucchini with Dor Blue cheese
  • Finely chop half of the pulp with a knife. Replace the other half with the same volume of Dor Blue cheese. Chop the cheese.
  • Chop the garlic.
  • Zucchini with Dor Blue cheese
  • Combine chopped cheese, pulp and garlic, lightly drizzle with olive oil.
  • Zucchini with Dor Blue cheese
  • Salt and pepper the prepared "piles" of zucchini, stuff with the mixture.
  • Zucchini with Dor Blue cheese
  • Bake in the oven at t 190-200 * C for about 20 minutes.
  • I baked with sweet potato slices drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with parmesan and garlic.
  • Zucchini with Dor Blue cheese
  • Zucchini with Dor Blue cheese
  • Very good as a hot snack or side dish.
  • Bon Appetit!
  • Zucchini with Dor Blue cheese


natapit
mmm ... very gourmet !!!
tsvika
Oooh god !! How delicious it is. My favorite cheese, and even my favorite zucchini.
Thank you
Twist
Arochka, it's just a delicious combination! Yes, and my favorite sweet potato Super!
inucya
Arka, tell me, what kind of cheese is this, and what does this mold taste like? Or maybe I'd rather replace the cheese with a regular hard one. I really wanted such zucchini
Melisa72ru
Arka great recipe!
Beautiful serving of the dish
I really like zucchini, including zucchini, blue cheese, I take it for bookmarks
Arka
Girls, thank you very much!

Inusya, Dorblu has a spicy, specific taste, and it can be fully replaced only with any of the blue cheeses: danablu, gorgonzola, cambozola, roquefort, stilton, etc.
inucya
Arka, Thank you. But I am a village I don't even know such words, okay I went to the supermarket
Altusya
How I love simple and delicious recipes.
Took away in the bookmarks
Arka
Olya, don't take it far!
And then young zucchini may end
Cook for health!

Perhaps I'll go and do it myself!
Altusya
Yeah, take it far away.
Sorry, but Dor Blue was not there, I put the usual one with garlic. The feeling is that it should be done every day. Flew away in a moment. Yes, and I myself love zucchini in almost any form.
Arka
Quote: Altusya

Yeah, take it far away.
Sorry, but Dor Blue was not there, I put the usual one with garlic. The feeling is that it should be done every day. Flew away in a moment. Yes, and I myself love zucchini in almost any form.
Zucchini friend!
Try it with dor blue! The sauce turns out - you sell your homeland!

and blue ones try like this https://Mcooker-enn.icdself.com/index.php@option=com_smf&topic=167063.0
Altusya
eggplant and also just
And I cut them thinly and fry them and then roll them with feta cheese and garlic into a roll
But you can see it in another topic, you need to write, and maybe there is such a recipe here, I have not looked.
Arka
Quote: Altusya

eggplant and also just
And I cut them thinly and fry them and then roll them with feta cheese and garlic into a roll
But you can see it in another topic, you need to write, and maybe there is such a recipe here, I have not looked.
There are a lot of rolls here, for every taste, but a new recipe won't hurt! There is never too much tasty!
Post your recipe in a separate topic here https://Mcooker-enn.icdself.com/index.php@option=com_smf&board=112.0
You press the "new recipe" and fill it in!
Altusya
Yes, there are a lot of these, just change the cheese and that's it. I think it's very difficult to come up with something new now.
Moreover, I am not a cool cook.
Arka
Is it really the main thing in cooking? No! The main thing is love! However, not only in cooking ...
Ru
A very interesting combination! I liked it unconditionally. I love contrasts. And here is just a tender juicy zucchini with a harsh note in the filling. I completely forgot about the garlic. I will have to do with him next time
Arka
Quote: Ru

A very interesting combination! I liked it unconditionally. I love contrasts. And here is just a tender juicy zucchini with a harsh note in the filling. I completely forgot about the garlic. I will have to do with him next time
Rushechka! Hello again! Haven't crossed for a long time!
Garlic is a must, it's a natural flavor enhancer!
For the "faint of heart" I recommend squeezing out at least a little garlic juice! (Ruska, it's not for you, it's in space)

All recipes

© Mcooker: Best Recipes.

map of site

We advise you to read:

Selection and operation of bread makers